Saturday, January 26, 2008

Separation Anxiety--so they say

Well, David is growing that much is true. He seems to be learning new things everyday and becoming more independent--sort of. I am having a bit of a struggle getting away--even to take a shower without him screaming for the entire time. He even does this when his dad is home--can't figure that one out for the life of me. My question is what am I suppose to do? I try to bring him to the gym while I work out but he screams--and I mean screams--until they have to come get me. My family live out of state and I am do not really know many people with children David's age.
We found out last week that we are expecting baby #2 so I am sure that will change the dynamic of the house a bit. I am looking forward to seeing yet another miracle that God has given to our family. What a great God we serve who is willing to let us enjoy so many things in life and allows us to love like we could never imagine and to see His hand in creation with the gift of a life!! Now that is awesome!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm a little behind on my blogging, but wanted to thank you for stopping by and leaving congrats on the birth of our son Lucas!

Your son is adorable! Separation anxiety is sometimes harder on us then them!

Congrats to you on expecting #2!

McMommy said...

Oh, how fun! Congrats on Baby #2. The best part is seeing your two children together for the first time....just melts your heart! Very exciting times are ahead for you and your family!