Thursday, January 22, 2009

For Real

Okay--so this is "for real". I am going to start blogging again--well at least try to start blogging again. I figure that I can write something down and then go back to refresh my memory. Seems that if I don't write things down then I don't remember. Today was rather uneventful. A college friend of mine has been visiting with us while getting ready to go to the mission field and now she is gone. I am sure David will miss his playmate. Today I am thankful that I get to be a stay-at-home mom. I may not have all the newest and coolest things but I get to spend all day with the people I love most. Today I was playing with Annabelle and just loved how she cracked up when I blew on her belly or tickled her. Having children is really teaching me a lot about enjoying the here and now and all that the Lord provides.

No comments: