Friday, June 22, 2007

Second Tooth

David's second tooth made an appearance yesterday!! This one has caused a bit more fussiness and irritability but I must admit that I do not blame him. We gave him mangoes for the first time and he was not too thrilled. I thought for sure that he would love them but he actually refused to eat--I think that they were a bit too bitter for his taste buds. Needless to say I am going to try again today and see how it goes.
Glenn made my day yesterday--he called to tell me he was thankful for me. Sometimes I feel like I work my tail off cleaning, cooking, and taking care of David with no appreciation BUT I was wrong. I guess guys and gals just don't think alike--who would have ever thought that. :) So today all the house is clean and I think that I am going to kick back and enjoy playing with my little man. Maybe we'll even go for a walk.

No comments: