Friday, June 29, 2007

I love my family

We went on our date night last Saturday and it was a blast!! Funny that going out to eat and to a movie can be so different without a baby. We had a good time just being together. I truly am blessed with a wonderful husband. David was really good too--He didn't cry until he saw me come back and that was only because it was time for him to eat.
I can tell that my little baby is getting bigger. He can sit up now--without my assistance. He sometimes topples over but what can you expect when your head is a third the size of your body!! I just can't believe how fast the last 6 months have gone by.
We started youth group last night and it was awesome!! There were anywhere from 38-56 kids at any given time. That was AWESOME!! Lord willing we will be able to reach a lot of kids with the Gospel of Christ. At the end of the night we were all on top of the world!
Then there is the Kolosey family--man are they a messed up family. They have nine kids--number ten on the way--and they live in a 2 bedroom house. The brothers treat each other like dirt and treat the mom like a piece of trash. I just want to take them in and keep them. Living like that has to mess a person up.

No comments: