Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day

Today was Glenn's first Father's Day. I think that he had a good one. David was such a good little man today--he made me proud. Glenn's uncle from Korea is in town so he spoke at the morning service. After church we all went to a Chinese restaurant. David let everyone hold him and was the life of the party. He was so good as he observed everything--he even let me eat!! He is changing every day and becoming more and more aware of things. We went to Glenn's dad's graveside today so we could introduce David Russell to his Grandpa Russell. Tears were coming to my eyes because Grandpa Russell never had the chance to meet his grandson. I think that he would have loved David and David would have loved him. Sometimes I think about how life for our family would be different if he were still alive. When I ask Glenn what he thinks all he says is that all that matters is that his dad is in Heaven. So simple so true.

No comments: