Saturday, June 16, 2007

Today is the Day.....

So, I have been thinking about starting a blog and today I finally put my thought to action. My life is not all too exciting but it is wonderful. I have a five month old son who brings me the greatest joy. I love to wake up in the morning and see his smiling face. No one can understand the love and joy a child brings until it has been experienced. I have the best husband ever!! He makes me smile with his silly antics. Seriously, if you met him he would bring a smile to your face--I am smiling just thinking about the goofy things he does.
I am going to write about our life in California. We are a fairly young couple with big dreams and a love for the Lord. In September 2006 we stepped out by faith to start a church--NorthCity Church. God has been good to us as we serve Him. On December 24th he gave us our son. As our boy is growing I want to keep a record of his accomplishments. So let the fun begin..........

No comments: