Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Potty Training

I give up!!! I know it is horrible but Monday was a bit too much for me. Started off awesome and then I decided to let David play with play dough. He loves play dough and was so intent that when I went to have him go potty he was already wet--everywhere and so was the high chair. No problem--I took him to the bath got him all cleaned up and then we headed to the back yard. I scrubbed the high chair and then once that was done decided to get things ready for lunch. David wanted to play outside--fine with me. As I am chopping carrots he comes slipping into the kitchen--no joke slipping. I go to see what caused the slippage and low and behold he had pooped outside, walked through it and was now using it to paint my kitchen floor. Nice--bath number two and it wasn't even noon yet. So I decided we both needed a break--more me than him.
On another not Annabelle is starting to "talk" more and more. It is co cute to watch her smile at everyone and ooh and ahh. I love that when I go to her out of her crib she always gives me a big smile. Brightens my day every time.

2 comments:

Mrs. Frogster said...

Yep - it's frustrating - take a few days off but keep talking about how great it is to go on the potty like a big boy. You don't want him to get the idea that you don't care about it anymore...
I hate potty training - if I were rich, I'd pay someone else to do it! :)

Mama said...

I think I want to pay someone too :)