Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Big 3-0

That's right--you read correct--I am turning 30 tomorrow. In a way I am excited about what the next stage of life has to offer but at the same time I am FREAKED out!! I just can't seem to believe how 30 years went by so fast. Actually--the first 20 seemed to take forever but the last 10 flew right by. I feel like I just graduated from high school and in reality I graduated from college, taught school and now am a stay-at-home mom. I guess I accomplished a little bit in those 10 years. The next 10 years, in my mind, are even more important. I say that because these next 10 years are the foundation for my children. What I do, say, don't do, don't say is going to impact their lives. That is a scary thought!! As I move on to the big 3-0 I am going to determine to love God more and show His love to my children. Come on 30--I'm ready!

No comments: